TN.STN LCD Screen Frequently Asked Questions
1. The angle of view is not wide enough: the opposite direction cannot see the characters;
2. The contrast is not high enough: the word is not black enough, or not white enough;
3. The background color is not ideal: the negative display screen is not blue or black at the end of the blue screen, and the background color is not enough.
4. Rainbow problem: The background color is uneven, the screen is yellowing, and the negative screen is red.
5. Light-dark painting: Shows uneven light and dark strokes. The normal display should only show the display state and the non-display state, while the light and dark screen displays the third half of the display state. This phenomenon is consistent rather than random.
6. Flashing: The displayed words tremble on the screen like dancing.
7. Show extra lines: The internal lines of the display show up.
8. Recessive ink leakage: After the display has been used for a period of time, the frame is cracked and there is a black spot or white spot on the edge.
9. Concealed absence: When the number of feet of the display screen is greater than 50, or the pitch of the screen is only 1.27 mm, the probability of poor contact will increase. Effective measures should be taken to ensure the reliable connection of each foot.
10. Randomness shows unevenness: Some individual strokes on the display screen are noticeably lighter than normal, ie uneven display.
11. High temperature, high humidity and poor weather resistance: Under high temperature and high humidity conditions, the display screen will appear white and deteriorate after being used for a period of time, resulting in failure to display.
12. Poor reliability in high temperature and high humidity: When tested in high temperature and high humidity conditions, the characters of some display screens become lighter and lighter.
13. Slow response at low temperatures: It takes too long to switch a group of data at low temperatures.
14. Low-temperature black spots: Unexpected dark spots appear at low temperatures, and dark spots disappear or become smaller at room temperature.
15. Negative film stabbing: The negative film of some products is very easy to be stabbed and must be taken to avoid.
16. During the transportation process, the product is easily deformed by pressure: During the transportation, the impact force received by the carton is very large, which may easily cause the damage of the product in the box or the deformation of the pins. In this regard, we have special protective measures.